Soliloquy

It's been 2 days since it started raining and hasn't stopped. The dark clouds and the impounding rains fills a sense of gloominess in me. The outside climate deviates my mind on various thoughts. Leaving aside all the topics my mind reaches only on one thing that is keeping me engaged most of the time.
The dark round clouds remind me of her deep dark round eyes boring into me trying to tell me a secret.
I can feel her reaching out to me but something holding her back. I wish I knew that.
I can feel her, she is trapped between her personal intersts and the current situation she is facing.
She will not ask for help ever,always trying to do everything herself if possible.
She needs someone to support her , someone on whose shoulder she can lean on.
My heart goes out to her...... I feel like holding her and guiding her. I want to see her enjoying and dancing on this rainy day.I have not felt like this about anyone before. I think I may go mad by just thinking about her.
Why can't she realize this? Am I so unlikeable that I can't even get atleast a fake smile from her.
I don't want to see her getting hurt nor in any difficulty. I can't even express this to anybody else not even to her. She will never believe my feelings. If only I had come sooner ....
I'm ready to walk a thousand miles just to see her smile.......ready to do any mistakes just to see her glance towards me with twinkle in her eyes and mock me with that half a smile on her lips. The way she talks is so pure and so simple that it makes me wonder whther she is trained under some yogi.
Her line of thoughts is on a whole new level unmatched with anyone. She is like a wild tigeress always independent and aggresivly dominant. Fiercefully loyal to the one who she cares is what makes her more wanting......am I part of that group I don't know. I just to want to go on looking at her , she may not be the most pretty girl around but she has that raw magnetic personality which attracts you towards her.

0 comments: